C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
Recent Blog Lessons
- Error Message to stdout
- May 18, 2013 While you might see plenty of examples of
stdout, examples of
stderr are less common, although they don't have to be. Link
- Calculating a Unix Epoch Date
- May 11, 2013 The function that returns a Unix Epoch value is mktime(). It eats a tm structure filled with the relevant date and time values. And therein lies the rub. Link
- Binary Bit Fun: |
- May 4, 2013 Here's a binary puzzle for you, one that demonstrates how the bitwise OR operator can be used to set bits in an integer value. Link
- Hello, Environment
- Apr 27, 2013 The operating system keeps an environment, chock full of informative variables. Use the C language to read and even manipulate that information. Link
- What's the sizeof That?
- Apr 20, 2013 When writing a structure to a file, you need to ensure that you specify the proper structure size in the fwrite() function. Link
This Month's Exercise
- Word Swapping
- May 1, 2013 For your May challenge, write code that takes a two word sentence and displays the words in reverse order. Link
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language Dummies books authored by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2013 by QPBC.
All rights reserved