C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- ASCII Programming Tricks, Round II
- Oct 25, 2014 Changing letter case is an ASCII trick.
- ASCII Programming Tricks, Round I
- Oct 18, 2014 Converting from character '0' to value zero.
- ASCII Character Codes
- Oct 11, 2014 Fun is to be had with character codes.
- Name Your Variables
- Oct 4, 2014 Beyond short and descriptive, you'll find various variable naming conventions at your disposal.
- A Few Pointers on Structure Pointers
- Sep 27, 2014 Summon a structure out of thin air — or available memory.
This Month's Exercise
- The Inverse Pyramid
- Oct 1, 2014 Time to get upside-down Egyptian with some numbers.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2014 by QPBC.
All rights reserved