The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Fuzzy Matching, Now With Forgiveness
- September 24, 2016 Add a rule to allow for exceptions along with the fuzz.
- Fuzzy Matching with Percentage Variation
- September 17, 2016 A better way to calculate the fuzz in a match might be to use a percentage instead of a discrete value.
- Fuzzy Matching Tolerance
- September 10, 2016 Direct your code to add a smidgen of fudge when it compares two values.
- Non-Identical Yet Very Similar
- September 3, 2016 To compare two sets of values that are very similar, yet not really identical, you have to add some fuzz.
- That's Not the Input I Asked For
- August 27, 2016 Experimentation can be fun, but sometimes leads to puzzling results.
This Month's Exercise
- Take Your Turn
- September 1, 2016 A more logical approach to simulating a game of tic-tac-toe.
Copyright © 1997-2016 by QPBC.
All rights reserved