C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Fetching the Current Path
- Feb 28, 2015 Which directory is the program using?
- Finding the PATH_MAX
- Feb 21, 2015 And how to deal with the situation when a constant isn't defined.
- Know Your Limits
- Feb 14, 2015 You may not know, but the C Library knows its limits.
- Official C Library Rounding Functions
- Feb 7, 2015 Among them: ciel(), floor(), and rint().
- What is True?
- Jan 31, 2015 Most values are considered TRUE; only one value is FALSE.
This Month's Exercise
- Pattern Manipulation
- Mar 1, 2015 It may look complex, but changing a pattern isn't a big deal.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2015 by QPBC.
All rights reserved