C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- C Language String Reading Function Overview
- Dec 20, 2014
- A Foolish Way to Read a String
- Dec 13, 2014 C has a history of misunderstanding strings.
- Just Keep Asking
- Dec 6, 2014 Keep prompting for input until the user gets it right.
- The Factorial Recursion
- Nov 29, 2014 The tried and true warhorse of the recursion examples.
- An Example of Recursion
- Nov 22, 2014 Hopefully this simple demonstration doesn't blow your mind.
This Month's Exercise
- Making Change
- Dec 1, 2014 Calculate the number of coins needed to equal a given dollar amount.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2014 by QPBC.
All rights reserved