The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- The Problem of 100 Doors
- May 28, 2016 An approach to work on and solve a programming puzzle.
- Macros with Variables
- May 21, 2016 Indeed, macros can get complicated when you stir variables into the mix.
- User-Defined Functions and Macros
- May 14, 2016 Use the
#definedirective to build function macros.
- Writing a Wide Bit Field
- May 7, 2016 Insert a chunk of bits into an integer value at a specific position.
- Reading a Wide Bit Field
- April 30, 2016 You don't need much trickery to read only part of a byte.
This Month's Exercise
- Off to the Races!
- May 1, 2016 Code a horse race game.
Copyright © 1997-2016 by QPBC.
All rights reserved