C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- C Language Neat Tricks #2 (Part I)
- August 22, 2015 Grabbing the address of a function.
- C Language Neat Tricks #1
- August 15, 2015 A format string is, after all, a string.
- More Heavily Weighted Random Numbers
- August 8, 2015 Properly predicting the pins knocked down in a frame.
- Weighted Random Numbers
- August 1, 2015 Sometimes your code needs more predictable random numbers.
- Random Numbers with Decimals
- July 25, 2015 Generate a float random number.
This Month's Exercise
- Plotting Squares
- August 1, 2015 Data analysis can be boring or fun, but never scary.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2015 by QPBC.
All rights reserved