The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Binary Fractions
- July 23, 2016 How computer scientists interpret fractions in binary digits.
- More Negative Integers
- July 16, 2016 It's an attitude thing.
- Making Negative Integers
- July 9, 2016 You just can't set an integer's far-left bit to one and claim that you've made a value negative.
- To Zero and Back
- July 2, 2016 How negative values are stored in integers.
- String Storage Mysteries
- June 25, 2016 The difference between a string's length and its storage size in memory is +1.
This Month's Exercise
- Tally the Digits
- July 1, 2016 Calculate the total value of digits in an integer.
Copyright © 1997-2016 by QPBC.
All rights reserved