C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Before You Say Goodbye . . .
- May 23, 2015 The wonders of the atexit() function.
- Build Your Own strcasestr() Function
- May 16, 2015 Not every C language library features a case-insensitive comparison function.
- Parsing the Command Line IV
- May 9, 2015 Examining options that have options.
- Parsing the Command Line III
- May 2, 2015 Checking for multiple arguments, all optional.
- Parsing the Command Line II
- Apr 25, 2015 The program requires two arguments in any order.
This Month's Exercise
- Let's Go Bowling!
- May 1, 2015 Simulate a bowling score for a single frame.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2015 by QPBC.
All rights reserved