C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Yet Another Way to Cap an Array
- Jan 24, 2015 Craft a dynamically-sized array that can hold any value.
- Averaging an Array of Unknown Size
- Jan 17, 2015 The secret is to find where the array ends.
- Capping an Array
- Jan 10, 2015 A simple trick to kinda-sorta create a dynamic array.
- The getline() Function
- Jan 3, 2015 The C library just can't seem to get right string input.
- Fetching Text
- Dec 27, 2014 My own input() function.
This Month's Exercise
- Just Average
- Jan 1, 2015 Calculate the average of an array of values.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2015 by QPBC.
All rights reserved