C For Dummies
The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
Recent Blog Lessons
- Splitting Things in Half
- Mar 8, 2014 Division normally lies in the realm of real numbers, the floats and doubles. It can, however, be done quickly on an integer, just not that accurately.
- Of Course, ****d is a Variable
- Mar 1, 2014 While it may look like a censored word, variable
****d is a valid variable name in the C language. Whether it's useful or not remains to be seen.
- How the ** Pointer Variable Works Best
- Feb 22, 2014 The story of the dratted pointer-to-a-pointer variable is strange, but one that does have a happy ending.
- The Ongoing Mystery of the ** Variable
- Feb 15, 2014 I continue my exploration of pointers-to-pointers by attempting to clear up how a **ptr thing can be used in your code.
- An Array of Pointers
- Feb 8, 2014 Welcome to pointers from beyond the first dimension! If the *ptr thing scares you, then **ptr can turn you to stone.
This Month's Exercise
- The Multi-Dimensional Array Grid
- Mar 1, 2014 Displaying a three dimensional array is one thing. Displaying it properly is something completely different.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2014 by QPBC.
All rights reserved