The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Abuse the File Position Indicator
- October 3, 2015 Use the fseek() function to change how a file is read.
- More File Access Messing
- September 26, 2015 The file position indicator can be manipulated in interesting and cruel ways.
- Messing with File Access
- September 19, 2015 Files are read sequentially and not by accident.
- To Increment Before or After
- September 12, 2015 The difference between using
++xin a for loop.
- September 5, 2015 Not all loops need to increment by one.
This Month's Exercise
- The Hailstone Sequence
- October 1, 2015 Solve the popular programming puzzle.
"For Dummies" is a trademark or registered trademark of John Wiley.
This site is the online companion to the various
C language For Dummies titles written by Dan Gookin,
published by John Wiley.
Copyright © 1997-2015 by QPBC.
All rights reserved